Motorcoach groups have discovered the convenience and hospitality that tours of the Fly Creek Cider Mill provide in any Cooperstown area itinerary. Choices of experience options and group menus provide flavorful, fun and a relaxing visit. The Mill is located just a short drive from all the group-friendly Cooperstown attractions including the National Baseball Hall of Fame, Historic Hyde Hall, The Farmers' Museum, Fenimore Art Museum, Glimmerglass Queen Boat Tour, Erie Canal Cruises or the Cooperstown Beverage Trail.
The Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard welcomes adult and family motorcoach groups, booked in advance for a choice of experiences to remember.
Groups must select one or more of the following tour options ("Shop & Stop" ONLY Motorcoach visits are not permitted with out a pre-reserved and pre-paid tour option):
- Gift Cards - pre-loaded Gift Cards for your group - let them purchase what they want... snacks, flights, food, gifts. Card Values start at $20.00 per person and can be used throughout the property.
- A Collector Logo Wine Glass - The perfect remembrance of a Mill Tour. $7.00 person + tax.
- Tasting Flight - you get to choose four products in the flight - Hard Ciders, Wines, Craft Beers & Spirits. $9.00 person + tax.
- A Mill Store Marketplace Voucher - The voucher is redeemable in the Mill Store Marketplace for any purchase. Vouchers start at $5.00 per person.
- Foodservice Selections - any selection will do - Menus!
Include in your plan a cider break or a lunch stop. The Mill's on-premise bakery treats are not to be missed. See the group menus for choices.
Reserved prepaid experience choices are required for a group tour visit. The minimum group size is 25. Group leaders and drivers receive a comp. Full refunds are given with a cancellation notice of 72 hours in advance of the reserved date. To accommodate your group's needs please plan on a minimum visit of one and a half hours.
Group tours are available all year except Saturdays and Sundays from mid-September through mid-October.
While Smaller Party Busses (under 25 people) and Limos are welcome to tour and visit they are not permitted after 11:00 AM.
For more information about group travel to Cooperstown/Otsego County call 607-322-4046 or visit www.thisiscooperstown.com