Mill-Aged Cheddar Cheese
Honey Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
1 Tsp curry powder
1 Tsp chopped chives
Mill Pond Riesling Wine
Cayenne pepper to taste
- Cube the cheese and place it in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mustard, onion flakes, curry powder, and chives. Use a mixer set on medium-low speed and beat until just blended.
- Add 1/4 cup of the wine and beat until well incorporated. If the mixture seems too thick, add additional wine as needed. The cheese dip should be thick enough to coat a cracker or pita crisp without being runny.
- Add cayenne pepper to taste.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to decorative crock and let warm on low heat until ready to serve.
- Serve in the crock along with New York State apples, crackers, pita or other toasts, or raisin-walnut bread.