4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
(1) 12 ounce bottle Fly Creek Cider Mill Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 stalks celery, ends and tops cut off and thinkly sliced
1 thinnly sliced red onion
1/3 cup ranch or bleu cheese dressing
12 dinner rolls
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Place the chicken breasts in slow cooker, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking liquid, discard the rest.
- Using 2 forks, shred chicken.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl, pour reserved liquid over chicken, stirring to coat.
- Return chicken to slow cooker, reduce setting to warm and cover.
- To make slaw for topping, combine onion, dressing and celery in a bowl.