2 pounds large shrimp, shells on, split down the center back
(1) 13 oz bottle Fly Creek Cider Mill 1856 Barbecue Sauce
Recipe Yield: Serves 6
- Combine the shrimp with the barbecue sauce in a shallow baking dish, tossing to cover completely. Cover with plastic film and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the shrimp from the refrigerator and unwrap. Place in the preheated ove and bake for about 12 minutes or until the shrimp is completely cooked and starting to crisp on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and serve.