2 packages of THIN chicken breasts
few slices of prosciutto
half bag of fresh spinach
8 oz. package of fresh sliced mushrooms
1 package FCCM Gourmet Garlic Dip Mix
1/2 cup Mill Pond Riesling Wine
1/4 cup olive oil
8 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 13x9" pan with pam
- Put 2 layers of chicken in pan, cover with proscuitto.
- Top with spinach, sprinkle with a little kosher salt and coarse black pepper.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Whisk together olive oil, wine and dry garlic dip.
- Pour over everything.
- Lay a piece of foil over (not tight).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.